Many people see nail fungus as an untreated issue but the truth is that if you follow proper hygiene you can prevent it to a considerable extent. Any one who is infected with nail fungus may experience discoloration, pain, swelling, smelly discharge, or the nail may completely drop off. You can follow few tips to get the fungus treated but you should follow few hygiene precautions to prevent the fungus from occurring again.
Here are few nail fungus treatments that are proved effective:
1) White vinegar: The acidity present in the vinegar will destroy the bacterium that causes fungus (onychomycosis). Mix one part of vinegar with three parts of water and soak your nails in it for about ten to twenty minutes everyday until the condition disappears. If any irritation is observed then you should increase the amount of water to be added.
2) Use tree oil to cure the fungus. Tree oil contains anti bacterial and anti fungal properties which will help in the healing process quickly. The oil can be applied to the affected area daily until the fungus is treated. Tree oil is most effective when the condition is not severe. You can add olive oil or vitamin e oil along with tree oil to add more nutrients to the nail. Most of the pharmacies sell tree oil so it can be easily purchased.
3) Lemon extracts or juice of lemon: Juice of lime contains anti fungal properties which will prevent the fungal infection from spreading to nearby areas. Mix one part of lemon juice with three parts of water and soak your nails inside that mixture for few minutes. You can also apply lemon juice directly on your nails without diluting it to see better results. Make sure you massage the affected area well so that the juice penetrates deep to evacuate the fungus. You can also mix olive oil or any vitamin e oil for healthier nails.
4) If the condition is severe then you can go in for hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide can be found in any medical mart and is inexpensive. Add a cup of hydrogen peroxide to a basin of water and soak your nails in it or directly apply hydrogen peroxide to the affected area. Once you remove your nails from the mixture apply vitamin E cream or oil to add shine to the discolored nails.
5) Some times neem oil treats nail fungus if the condition is not that severe. Since it contains anti fungal properties it will help to a great extent in healing the nails from the infection.
6) Baking soda which is alkaline in nature can be applied to the affected area to prevent the infection from spreading. Applying baking soda on daily basis will reduce the fungal growth and this treatment can be continued until the infection is gone. You can also mix baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and apply to the infection to minimize the infection.
7) Garlic can be used to treat fungal infection. You can mix crushed garlic with lemon oil and apply the mixture to the affected area .This will reduce the growth of the fungus to a considerable extent. You can also mix garlic oil with olive oil and apply them.
Follow these nail fungus treatments and see the result within two weeks; for more information, read here: www.zetaclear.org.uk
Weight lifting is one of the best ways to promote healthy
muscle growth. There are a wide variety of weight lifting schedules. Some people try to train really hard for a very short period of time, while some others prefer longer duration of low intensity workouts. The best way is to follow a combination of these two. At times, it is good to stick to high intensity low duration training. At other times, follow the medium-low intensity workout for longer duration There is a very important component related to the amount of rest required between two successive weight training sessions. People are often under the doubt ‘is periodic rest from weight lifting good for muscle growth’? I believe optimum rest is required between any two successive sessions. The duration of rest in between these sessions is also of great importance.
Weight training aims at building muscles the hard way. Whenever, we employ weight lifting to build muscle, there is muscle tear at the micro level. This is something not visible to our eyes. The micro-tearing heals in a natural way and builds better and bigger muscles. The muscle growth actually happens during periods of low activity. But an unnecessary long rest can lead to lesser muscles. Hence it is very important to balance the amount of rest to maximize muscle building.
The best regime for achieving sustainable muscle is to combine weight lifting and rest in a random way. It is best to start with low intensity workouts and give short rests. A beginner can start with a low intensity workout of about 1 hour daily. The rest period of 1 day is sufficient in this case. It is recommended that this low intensity workout be continued for a week. One day rest is optimum for a 7 day continues low intensity weight lifting. If the intensity of weight training is higher, more frequent rests are recommended. It should also be noted that high protein with minimal processed food is recommended for building good muscle mass.
During the rest time, the micro injuries and ruptures caused by the workout heal. During the healing process, better muscles are built. This requires a good intake of high quality healthy protein. It is recommended that animal protein from eggs, fish and lean meat be taken in good quantities. Some people may be comfortable with fruits, vegetables etc along with the protein diet. A combination of both is recommended for optimum results. Adequate sleep is also recommended. During the resting period, cardio-vascular exercises like cycling, walking, etc are recommended. This ensures that there is no build-up of unnecessary adipose tissue (fat). Basically, the amount of exercise and rest should be determined through trial and error. A dose of variability in the intensity, duration and type of exercises is good for building optimum muscle. The amount of rest taken from weight training should also have a degree of randomness associated with it. This makes the muscle build more sustainable. A periodic rest from long exercising hours not only builds good muscle, but also brings about improvement to health and overall well being. For more weight lifting information please visit this site : www.antlerx.org